MaPS' Analytics measure it so you can
manage it. MaPS provides you with all you need
to measure the following and more.
- Performance- Time and dollar-weighted rates of return for any
user-specified time interval. This can be measured on the security, portfolio,
subsection of a portfolio or composite portfolio level.
- Term/Duration- MaPS computes duration at the security and portfolio level.
Flexible sub-totaling allows for calculation of weighted average term or
duration for any subsection of the portfolio. Term is calculated to final
maturity or reset and can be expressed in days or fraction of a year. Duration
calculations include; Macauley, modified, dollar, to call, to worse, etc..
- Yield- Comprehensive selection of calculations, including yield to
maturity, semi-annual bond equivalent, treasury equivalent, CD Equivalent,
yield to call, to worse, etc.
- What-if Scenarios- Enter hypothetical trades and evaluate the results
before posting the entry to the audit trail.
- Diversification Analysis- Evaluate diversification of holdings by any
variable with flexible sorting and subtotaling.
- Investment Restrictions- Monitor compliance for credit quality, maturity,
duration, weighted averages, exposure to security type, issuer, industry, etc.
To request more information on MaPS email Support@InvesSys.com or call